Top Advantages of Industrial Pest Control Services for Your Work Site
Pests are a common nuisance for residential and industrial property owners. Whether it’s insects, rodents, or both—you want them gone. Getting rid of pests and keeping them out isn’t a DIY job. You’ll need help from a team of pest control experts.
Not sure if you need to call the professionals, industrial pest control services come with multiple benefits.
What’s the Difference Between Residential, Industrial, and Institutional Pest Control?
Even though the goal is the same, there are a few differences between residential, industrial, and institutional pest control.
Institutional and industrial pest control solutions are more expensive than residential services. The process takes longer in industrial and institutional settings due to the larger building size.
Regardless, the methods used to remove and prevent pests from returning will vary according to the type of building.
What Types of Work Sites do Pests Invade?
Pests can invade almost any type of worksite, but some are more common than others.
Large manufacturing plants, storage warehouses, and distribution centers can all attract pests. Construction areas can also have problems with pests that appear when the ground is disturbed. Learn how to pest-proof your construction site.
Medical and office spaces are other types of worksites that can have issues with pests. These are only a few examples of worksites where pest problems can occur, but they can be an issue at any type of business.
Signs You Need Industrial Strength Pest Control
Some signs that indicate you need industrial-strength pest control include odd sounds and smells. Rodents and insects can easily get into the building’s walls, and the strange noises can indicate the pests are moving around.
Interior damage can also indicate you need industrial pest control. Look for scratches and bite marks on food wrappers, walls, and baseboards. Holes in fabrics are another sign of a pest problem.
Hopefully, the pests are not causing any structural damage, but it can be a possibility. For example, termites can eat holes in support beams. If you notice any structural damage, you need industrial pest control services.
6 Reasons to Invest in Industrial Pest Control Services
Investing in industrial pest control comes with several benefits. Some advantages you may already know, while others might be surprising.
- The health of your staff and visitors can be at risk when pests are present. Pests can spread bacteria and diseases, posing a threat to staff and visitors.
- Visible signs of pests, even minor ones, can damage your business’s reputation. Thanks to social media, it won’t take long for everyone to know that your facility has a pest problem. And regaining your reputation will be much more challenging than getting rid of the infestation.
- Pest control services do have an upfront cost, but they can also save you money in the long run. You do not have to worry about repairing interior or structural damage. Both of these types of repairs can come with a hefty price tag, depending on the building’s size. Practicing proactive pest control also means you aren’t spending money trying to rebuild your reputation.
- Employee morale improves when the pests are gone. No one wants to work in a space where insects, birds, or rodents are a problem. When company morale increases, so do your profits. Your staff is more productive and less likely to look for another job.
- Did you know the services are fully customizable? The pest control service will tailor a solution to meet your specific needs.
- Bringing in professional pest control doesn’t mean using poisonous chemicals, especially in industrial and commercial buildings. The chemicals pose a potential threat to patients, visitors, children, pets, and employees. Therefore, poison is only used as a last resort in pest control, if at all.
It’s Time to Invest in an Effective Industrial Pest Control Solution
Hiring industrial pest control services makes sense. It saves you time and money while also helping to preserve your property. You are also taking a step towards protecting everyone’s health, and these are only a few of the benefits you get when you leave the job to the experts.
Coastal Spray is here to help. We can handle all of your pest control needs! Whether you need to get rid of bugs, rodents, or anything else, we have the skills and resources to do it with ease.
Contact us today and see how we can help with your pest problem.